" Fashions fade, Styl is eternal! "
-Yves Saint Laurent

Wednesday, April 6

Last bought items!

Hey guys,
sorry for being absent for such a long time,
but as I've already told you before,
school is getting very serious for my now.
But I had time for shopping, though! :D
These are some stuffs which will be ordered on monday to me (Yeah!).
(Well it's officially the first time I'm blogging 'bout my future own items :))
Nevertheless, here is the list:

1. Anchor Double-Finger Ring
2. Visor Sunglasses
3. Engraved Leaves Clamp Bracelet
4. Top Bar Frosted Finish Sunglasses
5. Cambridge Satchel Company 14
6. Alien, perfume by Thierry Mugler
7. Constantin Weisz watch
8. Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
9. Blazer, LANVIN
10.Croc Vanity Case Bag
11.Bowler Hat
12.BookBook by Twelve South, MacBook case
13.Boat Shoes, Marc O'Polo



Last bought items | Fashiolista

1 comment: