" Fashions fade, Styl is eternal! "
-Yves Saint Laurent

Sunday, October 10

Tagged by Monpti Parapluie



What's up Guys!


So I'm back after 2 weeks absence from the internet.
Now , so glad having vacations and surprised by one new follower and beeing tagged by the great Kaya ,
I'll try to blog regularly and to watch out for new things out there !


Now the quests:


1) Why did you start blogging?


I had a website before Sisa-System, but i had to invest too much time for it. Although I loved my website,  I deleted it. Blogging is so much faster and, as I've already said before, my blog is dedicated to the art and hereby i can share my passion with the world.


2) Do you prefer Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?


I would say Autumn/Winter!


3) What do you notice first: Smokey eye make-up or bright lips?


I love Smokey-eyes. Usually, I don't pay attention on somebody's outward appearance or make-up. But if I talk to someone I frequently look in their eyes!


4) Who are your style icons?


There is no person I superficially think of. I love the style of the independent  women, without loosing her femininitySo if I look at these terms, I think Coco Chanel was such a lady!


5) Describe your personality in 3 words.


Distinct, happy  & determined.


6) If you had to leave the house with only one item of make-up what would it be?


My perfecting powder, which I actually do.


7) Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?


I really believe that the whole fashion will stay vintage. So the era which influence fashion the most is in the 20's, when women began to create a totally new way of clothing.


8) What beauty item do you always repurchase?


The perfecting matt powder by Esprit.


Thankz Kaya. With these quests I tag:


Factory of Fashion
On The Fence
Awesome Cause
The dreamwall



1 comment: